Wednesday, February 6, 2008

my picture

if i could paint everything all over again let me
if you drop your brush on a sheet
given to u , clear white
paint it well
i want God to hold my brush
if i hold it, i may paint pictures that i would pain to see at the end of it
if God holds it , He will paint my future of hope and purpose
i struggle with my brush
the Lordship over it
i paint a picture of a ship
i sail with people i allow to sail along with me
i would want the best for my shipmates
that we may go to great heights
i will sacrifice,
my compass points by His Word
if i be invited to sit on another ship upon invitation
i would wish to be a crew that will drive the ship to righteousness and faithfulness
if i can't do so
i would leave the ship till i may stand worthy
that God will always be my Lord, captain
that i may sail approved,appointed, annointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment