Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I AM BACK

After hearing a gazillion complains that my blog is seemingly dead
i decided to resurrect it
wow!! my last blog was like in october.
Now let me try to recollect my thoughts.
i'll just start with my birthday :)

I had crazy people in my party and ones who can't stop eating(food was great)
there was cases of near murder hehehe... kidding la
amelia: oh daddy wht doin u ??
daddy: grrr...


doctor evil and his accomplice Pinky (always thinking of other things while doctor evil think only of destroying the world)

and everyone pen down loverly thought on me burfday card(its huge and thoughful) thanks ko for getting the card.

presenting,
eksAndrea, EEeesther, Duhmichelle

this is THE GROUP PHOTO. the crazy ones.


all me UPM uni mates.. this without the hatthis with the Hat! hehehe... can't escape to all the seniors who kena from the last farewell.how can i forget..Assuntarians(we rock!!) all too hot..

No comments:

Post a Comment