Wednesday, May 13, 2009

what i've been doing during the holidays

these are my art pieces...
been doin some photo collage for fun.
super bored now, just waiting for a job to fall at my lap :P
hehee...
collage of shots taken from cover shot.
i think i went genting after it
why la, my holiday cannot be as fun
i must think think think now
there's gotta be more fun for this holiday
i miss my koko who plans everything




this piece, is a collection of the Youth outing to the politician's open house
during chinese new year, then we went makan and visiting.
i miss the celebration time.
chinese new year, is the most happening festive moment.
Cos got money.

either than sitting at my computer to rot, i decided to do some sewing.
this is my 'singer'
it's really really old
as it belongs to my granny
really solid and heavy
mum's glad that i've picked her side of genes in learning and enjoying to sew
feel little like dorcas
sewing things and giving to people

this is my little red indian cross-stitch, not finish yet.
made a mistake on the eye... bloopers!!

i made this bag for my kai-che, the new and improved one after making a few for
yenny benny and jessica kan.
dun have a snapshot for them

2 comments: