Sunday, August 30, 2009

yotc+dance


well... it's been crazy week for me
i packed myself with activities that i completely lost myself
being in control
wht are my responsibility
once i start goin online
i can't stop surfing
:(
sniff...

first off youth of the city along with modern dance technique dance workshop
i've learnt' so much from these 2 activities
YOTC-how to manage a program
dance-how to dance and learning to dance through self expresssion
i thut i was in for a hip-hop class but it wasn't, it was 'contemparory' dance
with a little ballet moves in them, whole body ache after the workshop
i've learnt how to move by myself in the way i feel like moving and being creative in movements
hopefully can put them to use in church :P after all the aches and bruises.




this is my prayer team.. we went to subang utama to pray over the school.
parents were invited to come along
you can never imagine the power of prayer and the acceleration of support parents can give
as they pray WITH the youth instead of for the youth
i also went KLPAC to watch sound of silent dreams
mimed by the deaf from YMCA
it was very entertaining
think they did a good job.. speacially the lady tht acted as a frog heh... really funny

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michy, I just realised there's a note in the lil bag you made for my b'day. Thanks! That's really sweet of you =) God bless!!

    ReplyDelete