Friday, August 15, 2008

happy ending

ahah.. nice dialog to put
should i try script writing last time i did so
it was totally formal but i was really into the script
malaysians always casualize them
all the la and ah
why not speak prince and princess language
prince: my fair lady, did the moon pay u a visit that he left the stars in your eyes
princess: oh fair prince, stay on for your voice i yonder more as to sit and listen to birds sing their love songs each morning
prince: for you, i will sail oceans just to catch a glimpse of you. you like the north star and guide my path. my path to true joy and love
princess: leave not, for my heart has abide only to be with you.
malaysian.
prince: my honey,the moon got come and see you ah, i think he forgot and tertinggal some stars in your eyes
princess: oh darling, dun ciou la i wan to hear you talk, its like listening to all the bird come and sing song. all their song like love song wei.
prince: for you ah , i will take the sampan and go across the laut just to come see you, you know. you like the big star, super shiny wan then tell me where to go.
princess: don't go la, i think my heart want you to stay le.

this usually happens when i write the script and what the actor or actress will say.

No comments:

Post a Comment