Friday, August 8, 2008

my exile


when we talk about love
we think about a couple holding each other and kissing each other
but there is something behind it
for a woman to allow a man to kiss her
for a man to gain a woman trust to kiss her
wht is tht ??
that's love.
it is not selfish and it is not lust
the love, to accept each other for who they are
and how they will stay togather to journey
all in all with God in the picture and He painted it to be
i've had my experiences of
bringing people close to my heart
made a decisions to not open my heart
for i found dissappointment
not to say i'm finding total swirl of change with dazzling light
with light up trees on my pathway
i always hope
hope in Jesus
sharing His unending love
i'll take time
i'll take hope
i'll take love
my pavement gray

No comments:

Post a Comment